Download Display Driver Uninstaller or simply DDU, the utility to completely uninstall and remove all traces of AMD and Nvidia display drivers from your PC, including registry keys, folders and files, as well as the driver store.
- The good
- Completely free.
- Removes every trace of the driver from the system.
- The bad
- The user interface is not smooth.
- Can cause problems to your system if used incorrectly.
DDU will do what Windows can't do, sometimes Windows uninstaller utility fails to remove the display drivers or just does not completely remove all the traces of the driver from the system.
Uninstalling the drivers is usually done by going to the Control Panel then select to Uninstall a program, but sometimes this option will not remove the entries in the registry related to the driver, in that case, DDU is the way to go!
Like any other program in the same category, it is highly recommended to make a system restore point before attempting to use the utility!
How to minimize the risks of using DDU
Using this utility could cause some problems to your system, to minimize any risks that could happen it is highly recommended to follow these tips:
- Use the utility while in the save mode.
- Make a backup of your system and a restore point.
- It is better to exclude the folder containing the utility from any antivirus software.
- Disconnect the Internet or shut down the Windows Update software.
Requirements to run DDU
- Windows Vista SP2 to Windows 10.
- Intel, AMD or NVIDIA GPU.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or higher.
The program supports a number of languages, including Arabic, and Downzen team has updated the Arabic language in support of Arab customers.
Download Display Driver Uninstaller DDU
To get the latest version of Display Driver Uninstaller DDU 220.127.116.11 free with a direct and fast link, just click the download button right here at Downzen.
- Last update2019-05-01
- RequiresWindows Vista to Windows 10