Now you can run WhatsApp on a personal computer with a Windows operating system. This makes it easier than ever to run WhatsApp on any platform and you will get the same features as the mobile version!
- The good
- A more convenient way to use WhatsApp.
- Synchronizes everything with the mobile version.
- All the features of the mobile app can be used in the Desktop version.
- The bad
- The mobile must be connected to the Internet while using WhatsApp on the PC.
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messenger applications among Android and iOS users today. For some reason, however, WhatsApp is absent in the PC world. But this will change soon, as support for Windows operating systems is finally here. Now you can use WhatsApp easily and conveniently while using your PC.
Convenience is perhaps the most important feature that WhatsApp Desktop provides to the user because when someone is using their computer, it is very cumbersome to constantly switch back and forth between their mobile phone and PC to check their messages; with WhatsApp Desktop, you can work and chat comfortably on a single station.
Another interesting feature is the automatic synchronization between the mobile app and the desktop version, which is done simply by scanning a QR code from the desktop version with the mobile phone. This feature not only makes it easier to use the WhatsApp desktop but is also an important security feature.
A step-by-step description of how to use WhatsApp Desktop
- The first step is to download and install WhatsApp (32-bit), which you can get for free by clicking the download button on this page.
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile phone.
- Go to the settings by clicking on the icon with the three dots.
- There you will find an option called WhatsApp Web, click it.
- Scan the QR code with the phone's camera.
- Synchronization begins, it doesn't take long, and soon you'll be able to enjoy WhatsApp from your computer.
WhatsApp Desktop features
- More convenient and easier to use.
- It is secure, by using synchronization with a mobile phone it guarantees security.
- All the features of the mobile app are available in the desktop version.
Download the WhatsApp Desktop version
Get the latest version ofWhatsApp (32-bit) 2.2021.4with a direct and fast download link via Downzen by clicking the download button on this page.
- Last update2019-06-19
- RequiresWindows 8, Windows 10, Windows 8.1