CSlide - Image Viewer displays a group of images as consecutive slides, you can choose the folder containing the images and enjoy watching your beautiful moments, and customize it with many options.
- Le positif
- Images can be added by directly dragging them to the interface.
- Many options to control the display of images.
- Customizable appearance of the program interface.
- Le négatif
- No transition effects between slides.
- View photos in consecutive slides
- Install CSlide - Image Viewer on Windows
- Familiarize yourself with the program interface
- Choose photos to play on a slideshow
- Start and control the slides
- Set the program's general options
- Features of CSlide - Image Viewer
View photos in consecutive slides
Usually, users have large collections of photos on their computer, which were taken to capture beautiful and important moments. Here comes CSlide which helps you to display these photos in a beautiful slideshow.
Install CSlide - Image Viewer on Windows
The size of CSlide is very small and it is available as a zip file, use WinRAR to open the zip file, and then the program can be run directly without the need to install it on the system.
Familiarize yourself with the program interface
The interface is designed to be as simple as possible and contains a top bar that includes a set of tools for displaying images, while the rest of the interface area is dedicated to displaying the image.
Choose photos to play on a slideshow
The program supports images in various formats such as JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and WebP. All you have to do is select the images to be played and the program will take care of the task.
Choose your photo folder
From the top bar of the interface, you can browse the computer folders to select the folder that contains the images, and all the images will be imported and prepared for viewing.
Drag photos to the program
Another way to choose the photos you want to play on a slideshow is by dragging a folder to the program interface, or just selecting a group of pictures and dragging them into the program as well.
Start and control the slides
The program supports slideshow playback in full-screen mode or in windowed mode, with the ability to control the display of images with several options.
- Quick switch between photos
When the viewer is turned on, the images will be switched automatically, however, it is possible to quickly switch between images either by using the top bar buttons in the interface or by using the arrows on the keyboard.
- Photo display options
By default, the images are switched in an orderly manner, with a button for displaying images in random order, and you can choose the length of time during which the images are displayed.
Set the program's general options
The use of the program is very simple and does not require any pre-configuration, however, it has a lot of settings that the user can do according to his liking.
The program provides several options to customize the interface, such as hiding the toolbar, or changing its location, as well as adjusting interface color, transparency, and so on.
How to deal with photos
When choosing the photos, it is possible to select only the formats that you want to import, you can also delete a photo by moving it to the Recycle Bin or you can move it to another folder.
Features of CSlide - Image Viewer
- Views photos in a beautiful slideshow.
- Imports whole folders with all their image contents.
- Drag images or folders directly to the program interface to view them.
- Supports modern and legacy image formats.
- View images in full screen or window mode.
- Quick navigation between images by keyboard or the top bar.
- Views the images in order or randomly as you like.
- Choose how long each photo is displayed when playing the slideshow.
- Customizable program interface with many options.
You can download the latest version of CSlide - Image Viewer 2.0.8 from Downzen for free from the download section of the page.
- Dernière mise à jour2022-06-12
- CatégorieLogiciel de Photos et Images/ Image Editors