Gestionnaire de fichiers multi-fonctions pour Windows
EF Commander is a complex and multi-featured file manager that a wide range of users, from beginners to professionals, will find easy to use. It is the result of many requests received by the author. The first version was written in 1994, under the OS/2 operating system using Presentation Manager, as a personal replacement for the old DOS program Norton Commander™. In 1996 it was ported to the 32 bit Microsoft Windows™ operating system.
key features of EF Commander
- Easy to use, the modern interface helps you to have full control over your files and folders.
- Tabbed interface, define just the views you need in each pane for your folders and files.
- Built-in media player, The EF Commander have a full featured hi quality audio player with playlist and ID3 Tag support. Plays in background with less resources usage MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, WMA and WAV. More formats can be play over Winamp Plugins.
- Multirename tool, A versatile function for comfortable renaming of numerous files in a processing step. Use a flexible concept for the clear definition of renaming rules, include rules for MP3 files and EXIF informations.
- Thumbnails, Quickly and easily get an overview your photos or other image collections.
- Parallel file operations, All long operations are run with multi-tasking. You can run any number of different operations at the same time, or several instances of the same operation -- for example, you can have several "copy" commands going simultaneously.
- Direct link to PDAs with Windows CE, EF Commander was the first file manager worldwide with this feature. Handle your data in the same way as on your desktop or laptop computer.
- Burn CDs and DVDs direct from EF Commander, Nero Burning ROM (www.nero.com) is required.
- Internal packers for more than 20 archive formats, Use EF Commander to pack files or whole folders in any of the common archive formats. No external programs are required.
Supported formats: 7-Zip, ACE, ARC, ARJ, BZIP2, CAB, CPIO, GZIP, IMG, ISO (ISO9660), LHA, RAR, RPM, SFX, SQX, TAR, TBZ (TAR.BZ), TGZ (TAR.GZ), TXZ (TAR.XZ), XZ, ZIP, Zip64, ZOO.
- Internal viewer for many file formats, View picture files and movies, and play MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, WMA and WAV audio files, without having to use any other software.
- Use XnView and IrfanView as add-ons, Enlarge the number of available formats to 400 or more. EF Commander runs quietly in the background, but remains fully available to you. Files can also be managed in the internal viewer, in the quick view mode, or as thumbnails.
- Fast FTP/FTPS client, The built-in FTP client features resume download and FxP (server to server transfers), FTPS secure (SSL/TLS) connection.
- Internal text and HEX editor, EF Commander has full text and hex editors for files that are limited only by your system resources.
- Functions to split/join large files, Split large files into smaller parts, and recombine the parts.
- Create/Verify checksums, Check the integrity of your data. EF Commandersupports the SFV, MD5 and SHAx formats.
- Synchronize function, Synchronize your notebook or your LAN with your work station.
- External plug-in support for packers, viewers, file system and contents, Extend the functionality of EF Commander with external plugins. Supported formats include WLX, WCX, WFX and Winamp decode plugins.
- Dernière mise à jour2019-12-03
- NécessiteWindows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10