Défense contre les cybermenaces d'aujourd'hui
Cyber threats are ever-evolving. Cybercriminals can steal personal information through your computers and mobile devices. Use Norton Security for complete protection against all cyber attacks. Norton has new ways to help protect your devices, online privacy, and identity.
Norton device security for smartphones, tablets, and laptops
Building upon the legacy of Norton Security, Norton Internet Security, the original Norton 360™ and powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning-based security technology, NEW Norton 360 plans offer multi-layered malware protection, including:
- Intrusion Prevention analyzes information arriving from a network and blocks potential threats before they hit your computer (PC, Mac).
- Antivirus with Advanced Machine Learning scans and eradicates malware files that enter a device, using machine learning and emulation (PC, Mac, Android).
- Reputation Protection (Insight) uses the reputation information gathered from Symantec’s Global Intelligence Threat Network to classify virtually every software application file on the planet (PC).
- Behavioral Protection (SONAR) monitors applications for suspicious behavior and automatically blocks found (PC)
Proactive Exploit Mitigation helps protect against ‘zero-day’ attacks that exploit vulnerabilities in applications or the operating system (PC).
- Power Eraser helps detect and remove high-risk applications and malware that may be residing on your computer (PC).
Defense against today’s cyber threats
Cyber threats are ever-evolving. Cybercriminals can steal personal information through your computers and mobile devices, and there are a number of ways that they do it.
Cybercriminals can use different types of malware to get what they want, such as:
- Cryptojacking: Malware that gives cybercriminals access to “mine” cryptocurrency on your computer, at the expense of your resources. Learn more about cryptojacking.
- Formjacking: Malware in which cybercriminals inject malicious code into online forms to steal payment card details on legitimate websites. Learn more about formjacking.
- Ransomware: Malware that encrypts a computer’s contents and then demands a ransom to restore them, usually in the form of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin
- Remote Access Trojans (RAT): Malware that gives a cybercriminal a “back door” to remotely access a compromised computer.
Cybercriminals also still use malware like viruses, worms and spyware in addition to newer techniques. NEW Norton 360 defends against the ways cybercriminals infect your devices with malware and compromise your online privacy. That’s malware defense from a trusted leader in consumer cybersecurity.
Powered by the world’s largest civilian cyber threat intelligence network
What does it take to defend against today’s online threats? Our Norton protection is backed by the world’s largest civilian intelligence threat network. Norton provides real-time protection against existing and emerging threats that could put your personal information at risk, and more than 50 million customers trust Norton with their personal information.
Why Norton device security and LifeLock identity theft protection together?
In today’s digital world, you’re more connected than ever before. As a result, your personal information is everywhere, leaving you exposed and potentially vulnerable to ever-evolving cyberthreats. That’s why you need protection that’s evolved, too. Norton and LifeLock are now part of one company with a single mission: to be your ally in the fight against cyber threats and more.
To help protect you against both malware and identity theft, we’ve brought together our device security and identity theft protection into one comprehensive solution: Norton 360 with LifeLock. Plus, we’ve added new VPN and PC SafeCam features to help protect your online privacy. One plan, unified protection.
- Last update2019-09-17
- RequiresWindows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Norton SecurityNortonLifeLock Inc
Rate the app