The open source virtualization software
VirtualBox is a free and open-source hosted hypervisor for x86 computers and it is currently being developed by Oracle. It is a virtualization solution which enables running more than one operating system at once which makes it easy to run software designed for other systems on the current OS.
- Hardware virtualization is not required.
- Easy to use.
- Free and open source.
- USB 3.0 is not supported.
VirtualBox is your best choice for virtualization software especially because it's free and open-source with support of a large community behind it. The software is available for Windows, Linux, Solaris, and macOS.
- Portable. VirtualBox runs on the same files across different platforms, so a virtual machine you created on Windows, can also run from a Linux host.
- Hardware virtualization is not required. VirtualBox will not require processor features like the Intel VT or AMD-V.
- Seamless integration between host and guest OS. Guest Additions enable shared folders, seamless windows, and 3D virtualization.
- Hardware support. Virtualbox supports Guest multiprocessing (SMP), USB devices, Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI), multi-screen resolutions, and Built-in iSCSI.
- Snapshots. VirtualBox saves different snapshots of the virtual machine allowing users to revert to them.
- Remote machine access. The VirtualBox Remote Desktop Extension (VRDE) enables access to run virtual machines remotely.
Download the latest version of VirtualBox 6.1.6-build-137129 right here in Downzen, just click the download button above for a fast and direct download link.
- حجم الملف101.7MB
- متطلبات التشغيلWindows 10,Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows 8,Windows 2003,Windows XP