Protect your privacy with Malwarebytes Security: Virus Cleaner, Anti-Malware for Android devices. Detect and prevent ransomware, phishing, PUPs and other cyber threats.
- The good
- Awesome UI.
- Easy to use.
- Effectively detects and prevents a wide range of cyber threats.
- The bad
- Not free, a trial version is for 30 days, then either buy the full version or continue to use a limited free version.
Malwarebytes retains the same functionality as Windows and Mac OS versions, such as the superb user interface and the ability to effectively detect and remove viruses and malware, while avoiding the need to consume system resources.
To perform malware detection, you can easily perform a complete scan of your device by clicking Run Scan from the Scanner option. In addition to scanning the system for viruses, Malwarebytes provides real-time protection for detecting threats before any changes to system files, such as encrypting data with ransomware.
In addition to the usual services, the app offers additional services:
- Security audit.
- Privacy audit.
- App manager.
These services are accessible from the menu to the left of the app.
Overall, the app is very efficient and can protect the device very effectively and without advertising. But unfortunately, it's not free, you'll have a 30-day trial, and then you'll revert to the free version that does not contain real-time protection.
Malwarebytes for Android features
- 30-day free trial.
- Awesome UI and easy to use.
- Provides real-time protection.
- The app is updated regularly.
- Security audit tool that suggests solutions to security issues.
- Privacy audit to check your privacy status and see which services apps can access.
- App manager to display information about the apps installed on the device.
Download Malwarebytes Security
To get the latest version of Malwarebytes Security: Virus Cleaner, Anti-Malware 188.8.131.52 in APK format with a direct and fast download link via Downzen, please click on the download button on this page.
- Last update2022-10-10
- Requires4.4 and upPermissions