Use SmartOffice View & Edit MS Office files & PDFs to view, edit, create, present and share MS Office documents directly from your mobile devices. Download SmartOffice now in APK format by clicking the download button on this page.
- The good
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Preview documents before editing.
- Templates for a variety of applications.
- Management of documents in cloud storage services.
- The bad
- SmartOffice file explorer does not support multiple selections.
SmartOffice user interface
SmartOffice is a lightweight app with an overall simple user interface, from the main window the user can easily manage different files such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access documents in addition to PDF files.
The UI displays a list of folders that contain documents or PDF files, not only local folders but also cloud-based storage services such as Google Drive will be displayed as well.
The displayed files list can be easily listed based on several filtering options such as name, modification date, type, or size. The list can be ordered in an ascending or descending manner.
Files are displayed with an icon that distinguishes between them based on type and version.
Opening and editing documents
Documents by default are opened in preview mode, in this mode the user can flip the pages of the document, watch presentations, rename the document, relocate it, or delete it.
To edit the document you need to be in the editor mode. The types of edits that can be done depends on the type of the file itself such as add new pages to a Word document or change the transition effects of a PowerPoint document.
Creating new documents
SmartOffice supports creating all types of documents. To create a new document click on the side menu then chose Create New, then select the type of document you would like to create. It is nice to know that SmartOffice has many templates you can select from.
SmartOffice View & Edit MS Office files & PDFs feature
- Lightweight and simple app to manage office documents and PDF files.
- Files explorer that only display supported documents.
- Ability to filter files based on name, modification date, type, or size.
- File preview capability.
- Ability to edit documents of any type.
- Support previewing and editing older office versions.
- Availability of templates for different types of documents and different applications.
- Ability to manage documents on cloud-based services such as Google Drive.
Download SmartOffice for Android
Get the latest version of SmartOffice View & Edit MS Office files & PDFs 3.9.8 in APK format with a direct and fast download link via Downzen by clicking the download link in this page.
- Last update2020-08-05
- RequiresAndroid 4.4+