Google Drive is a cloud storage service provided by Google that provides you 15GB of free space to store and synchronize your important files on different platforms. Download Google Drive for Android now by clicking the download button on this page.
- The good
- Specific editor for Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel files.
- The ability to share files with friends with the ability to modify them.
- The bad
- Slow when uploading or downloading any data.
There is a lot to be gained by using cloud-based storage services like Google Drive. The first is to backup your important files safely. This means that if you deleted your files or you had to format your drive, your files will still be available at any time in the cloud. Another feature is the ability to work on any platform as long as you have access to the internet. Finally, it will be easier for you to share data and work in a team.
Google Drive is one of many free services provided by Google such as Google Photos, Google Docs, Gmail, etc...The storage space on Google Drive (15GB) is one of the highest among free storages spaces, for example, Dropbox and Box give their users 5GB only.
Google Drive supports several files formats such as JPEG, RAR, Pdf, Psd, Doc, and so on, where you can store and view these types of files while on service itself. You can also create download links for these files and share them with others
An important feature is the built-in text editor, word processor (Google Docs), and spreadsheet editor (Google sheets) that enables the user to create and share text, word documents, and spreadsheets files easily and in a single place. This is similar to the Microsoft bundle but it is completely free.
Google Drive user interface is suitable for all types of screens and devices. So, no matter what device or operating system you use, you are guaranteed a pleasant experience.
Google Drive features
- Storage space that is larger compared to other similar services.
- Easy to use.
- Allows the user to organize files in different folders.
- Ability to use other services from Google such as Google Docs and Google sheets directly from Google Drive.
- Ability to synchronize files on multiple devices.
- Easily share and send files with others.
- Can be used to send large files via Gmail.
Download Google Drive for Android
Get the latest version of Google Drive 2.23.457.1.all.alldpi in APK format with a direct and fast download link via Downzen by clicking the download button on this page.
- Last update2023-11-20
- RequiresAndroid 4.0, 4.0.1, and 4.0.2+Permissions
More from publisher Google Inc.
Google Chrome: Fast & Secure
Google Play Store
Google Play Services