CDBurnerXP is a free app to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs, as well as a multilingual interface. Everyone, even companies, can use it for free.
- The good
- Supports burning of all types of Discs.
- Converts Discs to ISO image files easily.
- Burns discs to suit your DVD player device.
- The bad
- Does not support mounting virtual disks and opening ISO files.
Disc burning software
When dealing with CDs, we need a data burning program, which usually offers greater capabilities that are not available on Windows, and one of the most important and simple programs is CDBurnerXP, which gives you many options for burning CDs of all kinds.
How the program works:
The program can burn data to all types of discs, such as CDs, DVDs, and Blu-Ray, burn videos to suit the DVD player, in addition to converting discs to ISO files and many other options.
Installing the program on Windows:
After downloading the program file, you can install it on Windows with simple steps. The program works on all versions of Windows (XP, VISTA, 7, 8, 10, 11), and it is an entirely free program and small in size.
A simple and direct interface:
The program has a nice interface with direct tools for dealing with discs. In the small window, the basic tools of the program are displayed with an explanation of their function, and each tool has a different window suited to the nature of its function with discs.
Disc burning methods
The program can do a lot of operations with discs, these operations suit most users' needs, and make it easier for them to implement what they want in the easiest possible way, with attention to efficiency and speed when performing all operations.
Burn data to disc drives:
It is one of the most common uses, to add a different set of files and folders, and then burn them directly to the disc, focusing on not exceeding the total size of storage space in the disc.
Convert Discs to ISO files:
A reverse process that converts the data on the Disc to an ISO image file and saves it to your computer, so that at any time you can burn the ISO image back to a physical disc.
Burn DVD and audio discs:
The program can burn discs in accordance with disc playback devices, such as DVD players and audio CD players, which need a different burning method than the direct method.
- Burns all types of discs efficiently and quickly.
- A free, easy-to-use, and lite software.
- Fast data burning and a verification process after burning.
- Copies files of all kinds to discs for burning.
- Saves discs to your computer as ISO image files.
- Burns ISO files to discs again.
- Burns videos to suit your DVD player device.
- Creates audio CDs to play on different devices.
You can download the CD and ISO burning program, CDBurnerXP 126.96.36.19928 in its latest version from Downzen for free from the download section of the page.
- Last update2019-11-19
- RequiresWindows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10