VideoInspector is a free video codec information extractor, the software also offers the user the ability to download the codec via the KC Software website. Download VideoInspector for Windows now by clicking the download button on this page.
- The good
- Easy to use.
- Codec download option.
- Extracts video information such as video and audio type of codec.
- Audio extraction and video split.
- The bad
- Extra tools are not pre-packaged and need to be downloaded separately.
Although VideoInspector's main task is to extract Codecs information and provide a download link, it also extracts other information such as BitRate, Sample Rate, Resolution, Quality Factor, and FPS. In addition to extracting information, the software also offers tools that are:
- Audio extractor.
- Video splitter.
- Bitrate viewer.
- FourCC changer.
- CD/DVD burner.
Some of the tools above are not pre-packaged with the software and must be downloaded first.
- Easy to use.
- Direct download option for Codecs.
- Audio and Video Codecs information extraction.
- Extracts information such as Bitrate and Sample Rate.
- Graphical Bitrate display option.
- Ability to export extracted data.
- Batch mode for multiple files extraction.
- Added tools for Audio extraction and video split.
Download VideoInspector for Windows
To get the latest version of the free Codec information extractor VideoInspector 184.108.40.206 with a direct and fast download link via Downzen click on the download button on this page.
- Last update2019-07-18
- RequiresWindows XP+
More from publisher KC Softwares