Data recovery for Windows
DiskDigger is a data recovery software for Windows for various types of storage devices, such as hard drives, external storage drives, flash drives, SD memories, and CDs/DVDs. You can now download DiskDigger to recover deleted files by clicking the download button on this page.
- The good
- Nice UI and easy to use.
- Ability to restore data efficiently.
- Small size.
- Ability to filter results based on name, size, type, etc.
- The bad
- Videos can't be previewed.
DiskDigger not only allows you to recover deleted files from the hard drive you are currently using and boot your operating system, but also to recover files from external drives and various memories such as your phone's external memory, flash memory, etc. Simply put if your device can read the memory, DiskDigger can recover deleted files from it.
DiskDigger is characterized by two basic features, namely simplicity, and efficiency. The simplicity of the design is evident in the interface that contains the least amount of buttons as well as recovery information that appears on the interface to further simplify its use, in terms of efficiency, the program's ability to recover deleted files are probably comparable to those that are considered the best file recovery programs such as Recuva and Wise Data Recovery.
How to use DiskDigger
As mentioned above, Diskdigger is very easy to use. To recover your deleted files, simply perform the following steps:
- Download DiskDigger by clicking the download button on this page.
- DiskDigger works without having to install it, so unzip and run the program directly.
- The disks and memories that can be restored will appear at the center of the program's UI, select the disk or memory and press the Next button.
- After that, you will choose the restore type from one of two options:
- Dig Deep, to recover recently deleted files and large files.
- Dig Deeper, to restore small deleted files or files deleted due to a disk format.
- After selecting the recovery type, the program runs a recovery process that takes some time depending on the size of the disk and the type of recovery.
- Finally, the files that DiskDigger was able to restore will be listed, the user can preview and select the files to save.
- Free software, easy to use and small.
- Portable, does not require installation.
- Supports FAT32, FAT16, FAT12, NTFS, and exFAT.
- Will restore all types of files.
- Ability to filter restored files based on name, type, date, size or directory.
- Ability to preview files before saving them.
- Support for several languages besides English.
Download DiskDigger for Windows
To get the latest version of DiskDigger 22.214.171.12417 with a direct and fast download link via Downzen click on the download button on this page.
There is also an Android version of DiskDigger that you can get now in APK format from here.
- Last update2019-11-22
- RequiresWindows XP+
DiskDiggerDefiant Technologies, LLC