Recuva is a lightweight data recovery software for Windows systems. It allows users to easily recover deleted photos, videos, and documents. Download Recuva now by clicking the download button on this page.
- The good
- Supports many systems such as FAT32.
- The filter feature, through which you can search by name or type.
- The bad
- The free version isn't supported.
- Not available for other OS.
Recuva is recommended by several famous tech websites and blogs such as Lifehacker, thus it is considered one of the best recovery programs. Recuva is distinguished by its small size and speed.
Filtering is taken seriously by Recuva, this means even before searching for deleted files the user can specify the type or name of the files he/she is looking for, which greatly reduces the time needed to recover files.
Recuva is a portable software that can be launched from an external drive and can also be used to scan deleted files from any drive connected to your system.
Recuva is a complete solution for data recovery, its features are summarized as follows.
- A simple user interface, just click on the scan button to start the recovery of your deleted files.
- Scan for deleted files by name or type.
- Portable, does not require installation, just download and run.
- Supports recovery for all types of files.
- Recover deleted files for external drives.
- Support for many file systems such as FAT32.
Download Recuva for Windows
To get the latest version of Recuva 1.53.1087 for Windows with a direct and fast download link via Downzen, just click on the download button on this page.
- Last update2017-05-27
- RequiresWindows XP+
More from publisher Piriform