Hotspot Shield for Windows computers allows you to access censored Internet websites by masking your IP using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) and keeps you secure using a military-grade encryption.
- The good
- Simple and easy to use UI.
- Military-grade encryption.
- The bad
- Annoying advertisements.
- Internet speed might be affected.
When it comes to security and privacy on Windows computers, Hotspot Shield is a popular choice among Windows users. It earned the trust of millions of users world-wide. Hotspot Shield dominates the competition by offering many features which including:
- Military-grade encryption , keeps your connection secure and private.
- Catapult Hydra VPN technology , unique VPN technology that optimizes multiple server connections.
- Choose your location , connect to over 2,500 servers in 25 countries.
- Connect up to 5 devices , connect all your devices (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac) under one Hotspot Shield account.
- One-click connection , easy to connect with one click.
- Automatic kill switch , prevent the exposure of your original IP if the VPN drops unexpectedly.
Use Hotspot Shield to keep you connected to your favorite social website such as Facebook, Telegram, Instagram and other social networks while traveling aboard to countries that ban those websites for political or cultural reasons. Hotspot Shield for Android smart devices is also available as both, a full version Hotspot Shield Free VPN Proxy and a lite version Free VPN -Hotspot Shield Basic.
Here is a list of what we like about Hotspot Shield
- Simple and Easy to use UI.
- encrypts your whole connection.
- Available on Windows, Android, iOS and Mac devices.
- The free version is more than enough for personal use.
* Some features require premium account.
Download the latest version of Hotspot Shield 10.14.1 for Windows right here at Downzen by clicking the download link above.
- Last update2021-04-11