Mirillis Action! screen recorder allows real-time streaming and recording of desktop in a superb HD video quality. With Action! you can record and stream your gameplay, and videos, capture screenshots, add webcams, microphone commentary, and more!
- The good
- Records your PC screen in a variety of ways.
- Supports recording gameplays in very high 4K quality.
- Quick shortcuts to start and stop recording.
- The bad
- Trial version renders the program logo as a watermark on all recordings.
- Easily record computer screen
- Installing Mirillis Action! on Windows
- Familiarize yourself with the program interface
- Trial version
- Set the screen recording options
- Preview videos after recording
- Features of Mirillis Action:
Easily record computer screen
Sometimes it is needed to record a PC screen, maybe for creating a video tutorial or for capturing an important video or moment, and that is what Mirillis Action provides and makes possible!
Installing Mirillis Action! on Windows
Mirillis Action! can be downloaded from the download section on this page, there is a quick and direct link to the program installation file, and then you can install it on your Windows PC with simple steps.
Familiarize yourself with the program interface
The user interface is simple and easy to use, and it is divided into two parts, one part for recording options and another part for displaying pre-recorded videos.
Mirillis Action! is shareware and a trial version can be downloaded and used directly, however, the trial version works only for 30 days with some limitations like a logo watermark being added to all recorded videos.
Set the screen recording options
Before recording the screen, it is necessary to set the recording options, which are a set of options that allow controlling the screen recording quality.
Recording file settings
You can choose the video file format, image quality, video dimensions, and frames per second, or you can leave the settings as they are and have the default settings.
Types of screen recording
Mirillis Action! provides the ability to record the PC screen in many modes, which gives the user many ways to record the screen, namely:
- Record a game on your computer in high quality.
- Record the entire computer screen with all its contents.
- Record for the currently active window on the screen.
- Recording only a specific region on the screen that is selected manually.
More recording methods
Besides video recording, there are several other recording modes such as:
- Creating a live broadcast on YouTube, Twitch, and other live broadcasting platforms with your personal account.
- Recording audio on the computer from the devices currently connected to the computer with a choice of audio format and duration.
- Generally, testing the PC's performance when playing games or programs for a specified period of time and displaying the result to the user.
Preview videos after recording
The program keeps all the recordings that take place through it, and the recordings can be previewed at any time.
Sort and preview the recordings
You can sort recordings by size, time, or name for easy viewing, or play videos to preview and verify content.
Upload videos to YouTube
Mirillis Action! supports uploading videos directly to YouTube and Facebook, and this makes it easier for influencers to share videos with followers.
Features of Mirillis Action:
- Records the PC screen with great capabilities.
- A nice and easy-to-use user interface.
- Records whole screen or specific region of the screen.
- Records open windows or games in high quality.
- Supports creating live broadcasts on popular platforms.
- Screen recording with a lot of settings.
- Starts and stops recording with keyboard shortcuts.
- Quick access to recorded videos.
Mirillis Action! is shareware and the latest trial version of Mirillis Action! 4.29.1 can be downloaded from Downzen via the download button on this page.
- Last update2022-06-12
- RequiresWindows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10