Mouse and keyboard movement emulator
BotMek emulates the mouse and keyboard actions so that tasks can be executed in an automatic manner. The program is widely used in video games as it contains a library of macros for many widely used games.
- The good
- It contains a huge library of built-in macros.
- The ability to customize and create a macro.
- The bad
- The program UI is a bit confusing.
- The instructions are written in English and Russian only.
By using BotMek you can either download ready to use macros or create your own. These macros are nothing but instructions for mouse and keyboard clicks. You can also map certain macros to a certain keyboard button for ease of use, for example, you can create a macro for a combo in action games, then map this combo to a single button on the keyboard.
By using BotMek, you do not need to purchase expensive keyboards as the program works with a virtual keyboard built into the program.
BotMek will greatly increase your gaming skills if you use it correctly, in addition, BotMek you won't need to buy an expensive professional keyboard with built-in macro support.
- It works with any keyboard or mouse (does not require a special keyboard).
- The ability to map the macro to one of the keyboard buttons.
- It does not require much technical knowledge to customize or create macro files.
- Built-in library with many macro files.
- Ability to write scripts to create macro files.
- The ability to run in minimize window mode.
To get the latest version BotMek 1.5.8 with a direct and fast download link via Downzen click on the download button on this page.
- Last update2020-01-26
- RequiresWin XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8/Win 8.1/Win10
Rate the app