System information for Windows
SIW extracts all types of operating system information in addition to hardware and network details on Windows machines. Download SIW now with a direct link by clicking the download button on this page.
- The good
- Displays various types of the operating system, network, and hardware information.
- Built-in tools to perform a number of important system tasks.
- The bad
- The trial version only lasts for 14 days.
- Not all information is available during the trial version.
System Information for Windows (SIW) displays a comprehensive list of information about each aspect of the operating system. In addition to extracting information, SIW contains several valuable tools, such as:
- Eureka!, a tool to uncover passwords.
- MAC Address Changer, a tool to change the MAC addresses of devices connected to the network, such as the wireless modem.
- Wake On LAN, a tool to turn on PCs over the network using their MAC address.
- Network Tools, a group of tools for network scanning, pinging and tracing.
- Microsoft Tools, operating system tools.
- Monitor Test، a simple tool to test the monitor.
This trial version of SIW is limited for 14 days only. In addition to the time limit in the trial version, some of the extracted information is blocked.
- 14 days trial version.
- Displays a comprehensive list of system information.
- Complete information about computer's hardware.
- Display network-related information.
- Integrated tools for various system and network tasks.
Download SIW for Windows
Download the latest version of SIW 9.3.0707c with a direct and fast download link via Downzen by clicking the download button on this page.
- Last update2019-07-22
- RequiresWindows XP+
SIWTopala Software Solutions
Rate the app