VSDC Free Video Editor is intended for editing video files and creating videos of any complexity involving various visual and audio effects. The program offers rich functionality and yet has a simple and intuitive interface, allowing you to create videos with a bare minimum of effort on PC.
- The good
- Free montage program with professional tools.
- Design montage projects in many ways.
- Online instructions of professional montage methods.
- The bad
- There are some problems with the interface response.
- Video montage via computer
- Creating new montage projects
- Add media files and arrange them in scenes
- Arrange files in the timeline
- Edit media and apply filters and effects
- Add new elements to the montage
- Dealing with various additional tools
- Export the video and save it to the computer
- The features of VSDC Free Video Editor
Video montage via computer
At present time, video content has become very popular with users, especially visual content makers who tire themselves in the editing of the videos. Getting an excellent montage program means excellent results and popularity, so it is necessary to have a program that is easy to handle when you modify the video.
The VSDC Free Video Editor is one of the easiest programs to perform the montage process and video editing and it contains a lot of tools that help you get what you want in the easiest way.
Creating new montage projects
One of the beautiful features of VSDC Free Video Editor is the many methods of creating montage projects. Many options help provide suitable conditions for the different needs of users. We will now explain how to create projects through the program:
- Empty projects: It is the traditional way of creating an empty project, and editing it from the beginning, and adding the content as you wish.
- Presentations: A convenient way to create quick projects by adding images and videos sequentially and choosing transitions between them.
- Quick Import Content: Open Windows Explorer and quickly select and add image and video files to your project.
- Capture a video from the camera: To record a video from the camera connected to the computer and select the video and audio source as needed.
- Screen capture by video: To record what is happening on the computer screen with video, to record educational and other explanations, and then edit them.
Add media files and arrange them in scenes
The program supports adding various types of files such as images, videos, and audio, and you do not need to convert the formats of video files in order to add them to the program, when you add files to the program, they will be automatically included in the timeline at the bottom.
All media of the project appear in a special section to access at any time. You can divide the media display into multiple scenes, so that each scene contains a number of photos and videos only, and hide the rest.
Arrange files in the timeline
The most important thing when performing a montage is dealing with the timeline, in which the photos and videos are arranged in chronological order according to when they appeared.
The timeline contains several layers on top of each other, layers make it easy to add many elements to the timeline in an orderly manner without overlapping each other, such as adding photos and videos in a layer and background music in a separate layer, some layers can be hidden temporarily or lock editing in the layer and etc.
Edit media and apply filters and effects
All media that is added to the timeline can be modified with some tools. There are many filters and effects that can be applied to photos, videos, and even audio
The filters are sorted by the type of file they can be applied to. The effects that are applied vary, such as adjusting colors, dividing images, and others. There is a section with animated and special effects that give the image or video a beautiful touch in the montage.
Add new elements to the montage
The program can add a lot of elements to the montage, such as fonts and different shapes, control their sizes and colors, as well as add texts, titles, and subtitle files and integrate them into the video.
The texts can be customized from the buttons at the top. Charts can also be added and their data can be entered as needed. All items that are added can be controlled from the properties section on the right.
Dealing with various additional tools
In addition to video editing, the program can perform many other functions; there is an impressive set of various tools that can be used such as the format converter tool that can convert videos from any format to another easily, the screen video recording tool in the format and size that you want, the audio recording tool via the microphone and the ability to select the audio format when saving, in addition to the tool for uploading videos directly to your YouTube channel.
Export the video and save it to the computer
The final step in editing is to save the project as a video file. VSDC Free Video Editor for PC provides plenty of options for exporting videos, for example, whether the final video is designed to run on smartphones, web pages, computers, etc. Select the type of video file format, then choose the quality and codec for the video and choose the save folder. The process of exporting the video takes some time depending on the length of the montage and the effects you entered.
The features of VSDC Free Video Editor
- Start montage projects with a distinctive and easy-to-use interface.
- Supports adding all kinds of photos, videos, and audio.
- Create montage projects in many beautiful styles.
- Arrange photos and videos in several sequential scenes.
- Modify the contents of the timeline by manually arranging files.
- Enhance media with lots of different files and effects.
- Add and format texts and subtitles with many tools.
- It includes several additional tools for multiple functions and uses.
- Export the final video with many options that suit everyone.
You can download the VSDC Free Video Editor 6.7.5 with great and easy-to-use video editing tools from the latest version of Downzen by clicking the download button on the page.
- Last update2021-07-28
- RequiresWindows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10