WinSCP is a free and open-source file manager for remote computers such as servers, it supports several file transfer protocols such as FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, and SCP. In addition, WinSCP provides scripting and other file management services.
- Graphical user interface.
- Translated into many languages.
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons, jump list).
- All common operations with files.
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH and FTP and WebDAV and S3 protocols.
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface and .NET assembly for advanced programming tasks.
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways.
- Integrated text editor.
- Shares site settings with PuTTY.
- Support for password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication.
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH.
- Explorer and Commander interfaces.
- Optionally protects stored site information with master password.
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media.
- Last update2019-12-05
- RequiresWindows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- CategoryInternet Browsers and Plugins/ Connection