Comodo Cloud Antivirus provides real-time antivirus monitoring, automated sandboxing of unknown files, and proactive detection of new threats via Viruscope, while being fast and easy to use.
Comodo Cloud Antivirus
Comodo Cloud Antivirus uses a powerful combination of virus monitoring, auto-sandbox and behavior analysis technologies to immediately protect your computer from all known and unknown malware.
Overview of Comodo Cloud Antivirus
- Constantly protects your PC against all forms of malware.
- Easy to install, configure and use.
- Cloud based scanner delivers up-to-the-second defense against the latest viruses.
- Automatically isolates unknown files in a security-hardened sandbox.
- Viruscope technology recognizes and blocks malicious behavior in unknown files.
- Free for life - no license charges ever.
Key Benefits of Comodo Cloud Based Antivirus
- Threat identification and containment engine provides total protection while allowing you to run any application you want.
- Goes beyond traditional Antivirus by protecting you against unknown threats that haven’t yet been discovered.
- Light on system resources. Cloud-based scanning and online file look-up means it will easily run on older hardware.
- Set and forget protection. Real-time virus monitoring and automatic sandboxing of unknown files keeps you 100% safe while you get on with your day.
Features of Cloud Antivirus
Simple, easy to use interface
- Control of all aspects of virus scanning is now easier than ever with Comodo Cloud AntiVirus. It’s sleek design provides fingertip access to all major settings and there’s no complex configuration or steep learning curves.
- In fact, our main interface has just three, easy to understand statuses:
- Secured (green): No threats dectected and all protections are enabled.
- At Risk (red): Simply click the “Fix It” button to remove threats or repair problems.
- Game Mode (blue): Protection continues but all all alerts and notices are suppressed.
- You can also quickly find key information like how many applications are running in the sandbox.
- ... and one click of the ‘Settings’ button lets you configure CCAV to work the way you want it to.
- Whether you are an IT novice or an experienced user, Comodo Cloud Antivirus makes it easy to implement the highest strength protection.
- CCAV's real-time scanner constantly monitors all files and processes on your computer for potential threats. If you launch a program or file which creates destructive anomalies, then the scanner blocks it and alerts you immediately. Protection begins the moment you start Windows so viruses are stopped in their tracks before your computer is affected.
- Comodo’s real-time protection is also the most accurate around because we scan files with our fast, cloud-based servers. These contain the very latest virus blacklists, so you don’t have to wait for updates to download to recieve protection against the newest threats.
Did you know traditional antivirus software can only detect around 40% of the viruses in circulation at any one time? Comodo Cloud Antivirus protects you against the other 60% by automatically isolating all unknown files in a secure container called the sandbox.
The sandbox is a security hardened operating environment for unknown applications (those that are neither trusted/safe nor definitely malware). Applications in the sandbox are executed under a carefully selected set of privileges and write to a virtual file system and registry. This delivers the smoothest user experience possible by allowing unknown applications to run and operate as they normally would while denying them the potential to cause damage. Zero-day malware is simply locked away instead of being allowed to run amok as it would in any other antivirus.
- You can also run any application you choose in the sandbox. For example, you might want to sandbox your internet browser, so you aren’t in danger from viruses downloaded online.
- Comodo Cloud Antivirus (CCAV) provides unrivalled protection against zero-day threats by automatically running unknown files inside a sandbox. But what do we do to evaluate the behavior of these sandboxed files? Use Viruscope.
- Viruscope is an advanced behaviour analysis technology that monitors sandboxed processes and alerts you if they take actions that could threaten your security. It uses a sophisticated set of behaviour ‘recognizers’ to determine whether or not the actions of a file in the sandbox are malicious.
- Our real-time antivirus protects you against known threats, while auto-sandboxing protects you against unknown threats. With Viruscope on top, you also get proactive identification of brand new malware.
- Dernière mise à jour2018-11-07
- NécessiteWindows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10