Image background eraser and image editor
Background Eraser is a free app to erase the background of an image and saves it as a transparent image. The application has many tools to extract images and edit them.
- The good
- Multiple tools to select images.
- Easy to use.
- Small size.
- The bad
- Too many ads.
Background Eraser for Android
Background Eraser can extract part of the image then save it as a transparent image with a PNG format. The extracted image can be added to another background or made into a sticker using apps such as Personal stickers for WhatsApp.
How to use Background Eraser
- First, select the image you want to erase its background.
- Click on extract.
- Click on Keep to select the area of the image to keep.
- Click on Remove to mark the area to erase from the image.
- You can use the un-select button to remove the previous selection then edit it.
- Click Done to finish and create the new image.
Automatically remove background
This method removes areas of the image based on color rather than the manual selection of the area to remove, you might need to apply this more than once because the area selected is for a contiguous chunk of the image. This method is perfect for images with the same background color such as a white background, but it is not useful for colorful images.
The Magic tool
The magic tool is another tool at your disposal to select an area, this tool will try to select the area based on boundaries. This tool is perfect for the part of the image that is distinguishable from the background environment.
Background Eraser features
- Simple and easy to use.
- Automatically select areas of the image based on color.
- Magic tool to select based on boundaries.
- Ability to manually select the area.
Download the latest version of Background Eraser 2.6.1 right here in Downzen, just click the download button on this page for a direct and fast download link
- Last update2020-04-30
- RequiresAndroid 5.0+
More from publisher handyCloset Inc.
Background EraserhandyCloset Inc.