BombSquad Remote is a virtual gamepad for BombSquad (the game). The idea is to install this app on an Android device to play the game on another via WiFi Direct.
- The good
- The app size is small.
- No need for a dedicated gamepad, if you have an extra Android device.
- The bad
- Some lagging may happen.
Because BombSquad is a game better played in multiplayer mode with friends, BombSquad Remote can be installed on multiple devices that allows players to play the game in a single device via WiFi Direct, awesome right.
The app supports Android 4.0 and above. Tt supports connecting up to 8 players to a single Android device (Android TV is a great platform for BombSquad and BombSquad Remote), in this way the game becomes more exciting and fun.
The game can be installed on one device and other players need to install BombSquad Remote only to enjoy playing the game together in a single screen.
How to use BombSquad Remote
- Install BombSquad in the host Android device (it is better if it is an Android TV or Tablet).
- Install BombSquad Remote on participating players devices (click the download button above and share the APK files with your friends).
- Make sure everyone is connected to the same WiFi network.
- BombSquad Remote will automatically search for the open game and ask you to join.
Download the latest version of BombSquad Remote1.2.22 right here in Downzen, just click the download button above for a direct and fast download link.
- Last update2019-02-23
- RequiresAndroid 4.0 and up
More from publisher Eric Froemling