If you are looking for an app to convert videos to sound files (especially to MP3) then MP3 Video Converter is the easiest way to do so. It is a very easy to use app with amazing UI.
- The good
- Easy to use.
- Supports many video and audio formats.
- Supports editing audio information such as file name, album, and artist.
- Supports selecting a part of the video and converting it.
- The bad
- Does not support merging audio files into a single file.
You do not need to be a technologically savvy person to use MP3 Video Converter. The application is extremely simplified and offers a very clear user interface that can be used by everyone.
Even though the app's name includes MP3, the app can actually convert video to a number of other audio formats such as AAC, OGG, and FLAC. Supported video formats include MP4, MPG, MOV, WMV, 3GP, FLV, and WEBM. In addition to converting video to audio, MP3 Video Converter also supports changing the audio quality to reduce the overall size of the resulting audio.
MP3 Video Converter features
- Amazing user interface.
- Completely free.
- Supports conversion for many video formats including MP4, MPG, MOV, WMV, 3GP, FLV, WEBM, etc.
- Supports many audio formats like MP3, AAC, OGG, and FLAC.
- Allows the user to change the basic information of the file such as file name, album, and artist.
- Allows the user to cut a certain part of a video and convert it to audio.
Download MP3 Video Converter
Get the latest version of MP3 Video Converter 2.6.1 with a direct and fast download link via Downzen by clicking the download button on this page.
- Last update2020-12-16
- RequiresAndroid 4.1+Permissions
AndroVid Video Editor, Video Maker, Photo Editor
Video Converter Android
Private Zone - AppLock & Vault
Video Editor & Video Maker - InShot
KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker
Quran for Android
YouCut - Video Editor & Video Maker, No Watermark
MIX by Camera360