Record Mouse and Keyboard commands
TinyTask is a small utility to record and repeat Mouse and Keyboard input, the user can customize the number and speed of repetitions. Download TinyTask now by clicking the download button.
- The good
- Small size 36KB.
- Easy to use.
- Ability to save the actions or compile them into an EXE file.
- The bad
- Scheduling recording events is not available.
- No macro editor capabilities.
TinyTask is perfect for any repetitive task on a Windows system machine (it can also run on Linux with Wine), especially gamers might find this tool useful for tasks that require repetition and speed! Commands can be saved or compiled into an EXE file.
- Free utility, to support the developer visit the official website.
- Super easy to use.
- Small size, only 36KB.
- Commands can be saved or compiled into an EXE file.
- Repetition count can be customized.
- Repetition speed can be customized.
To get Mouse and Keyboard actions recorder TinyTask with a direct and fast download link via Downzen click on the download button on this page.
- Last update2019-07-08
- RequiresWindows XP+