Microsoft Office 2013 Professional is a suite that contains software and tools to create and manage document, spreadsheets, presentations and more. This version of the Office suite is more compatible with Windows 8.
- The good
- Cloud-based services.
- Makes it easier to share files and work among a team.
- Works well with touch-screen devices.
- The bad
- Not free.
- Requires a large disk space (3 Gb).
Microsoft office 2013 is a software suite that contains programs for your daily tasks in the office or at home, this suite comes in more than 30 languages and is used around the world.
When someone needs to write or edit a document the first software that comes to most people minds is Microsoft Word, it contains all you need to create a professional document, Word is part of the Microsoft Office suite, the 2013 version of Word design is better suited to Windows 8 features.
In Office 2013, Microsoft gave special attention to cloud-based services through the SkyDrive cloud storage service to compete with other cloud-based services such as Google Docs and Google Sheets.
Microsoft Office 2013 programs and features
- Microsoft Word 2013, is the software used to create, edit, and print documents. You will notice immediately the new feature to lookup documents from the cloud-based service SkyDrive located on the upper side of the program.
- Microsoft Excel 2013, is a program to create, edit and print spreadsheets. You can easily create and manipulate large tables of data using this amazing program.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, is a program to create professional presentations, it includes a lot of templates to work with and many more features and tools.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013, is a program for managing email services. It makes sending, receiving and organizing emails much more enjoyable.
- Microsoft Access 2013, is a program to create and manage databases.
- Microsoft OneNote 2013, is a program to take and manage notes.
- Microsoft Project 2013, is a project management software, it is a great tool to manage teams and resources and create plans.
- Microsoft Publisher 2013, is a program to design simple flyers and advertising material.
- Microsoft Visio 2013, is a program to design diagrams, flowcharts, and vector graphics.
Download a free trial of Microsoft Office 2013 right here at Downzen, just click the download link in this page.
- Version2013 Professional
- Last update2019-01-16
More from publisher Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft DirectX Control Panel
Lumia Software Recovery Tool