The fourth version of .NET Framework version 4.8.1 is an extension of the third version that supports programs with new capabilities and functions of the .NET framework version 4.
- The good
- Installation of the package is easy.
- Supports programs and games designed with the .NET Framework 4.
- The bad
- Slow while running some programs.
- Requires system restart upon installation.
The .NET Framework package is one of the important support packages that must be installed on every PC to run programs without any problems, especially those programs that depend mainly on the functions within the .NET Framework 4 that is designed in the Visual Studio environment 2010 and onwards.
Many users suffer from problems when running some programs, applications, and games, which require the presence of .NET Framework 4 package installed on the system.
This software has been designed to use certain functions available in the fourth version and later of the package. Even if there is an earlier version Like .NET Framework Version 3, this will not be enough because those functions and features are only available in the fourth version of the package and the fourth package must be obtained in order to run the program or game, but with an updated .NET package in its fourth version, all these problems will be permanently resolved and programs and games will run smoothly and easily on your device.
What's new in .NET Framework 4 (4.8.1)
- Supports Parallel Computing processes and provides PLINQ technology and Task Parallel Library.
- Supports modern Internet protocols for data transfer: AJAX, JSON, REST, POX, RSS, ATOMand others.
- Ability to modify and monitor values of variables during software debugging for 64-bit processors.
- New enhancements Windows store app development.
- NuGet Gallery libraries of the .NET framework are easy to use.
- New and improved features especially in HTMLand CSSsupport.
- Supports multi-touch management in Windows 7.
- Developed modifications and improvements in the code debugging process.
.NET Framework version 4 is compatible with Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP. Visual Studio 2010 is the integrated development environment (IDE) for this fourth package. In order to download the.NET Framework Version 4.8.1 package for free click on the download button on this page.
- Last update2018-05-02
- RequiresWindows 2003, Windows 10, Windows 7
More from publisher Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft DirectX Control Panel
Lumia Software Recovery Tool
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional