WinToFlash is a free bootable USB disk creator that supports Windows, Linux and different types of Live CDs such as Hiren's BootCD. It has a multiboot feature where more than one system can be loaded from the same disk.
- The good
- Free version for personal use.
- Supports a large number of operating systems and maintenance live CDs.
- Built-in tool to backup and restore flash contents.
- Supports multiple languages besides English.
- The bad
- The program's interface is not arranged and may be somewhat complicated.
As you can see from the picture below the software is divided into four tabs and in the bottom right corner, there is an option to change from a list of supported languages.
In the first tab (Wizard mode), two options appear in the middle of the interface. The first option (Windows Setup Bootable USB Wizard) prepares the flash to work as a Windows operating system installation disk, allowing you to install Windows directly via the flash, while the other option (Multiboot USB Drive Creation Menu) enables creating more than one system in the same flash where you can put a Linux distro, Windows OS and the Hiren's BootCD for example in the same flash drive.
The second tab (More singleboot) displays more options for installing a single operating system or maintenance Live CDs.
The third tab (Full Windows on USB to go) allows the user to create a Windows system that can be run directly via flash similarly to Live CDs.
The last tab contains three options for managing disk space, which are:
- Wipe disk.
- Create binary/dd image of a drive.
- Restore binary/dd image of a drive.
- Available for free for personal use.
- Supports a large number of operating systems and maintenance tools.
- Ability to create a bootable Windows OS.
- Built-in backup and restore tools.
- Built-in Disk wipe tool.
- Supports multiple languages.
To get the latest version of WinToFlash 1.13.00.00 with a direct and fast download link via Downzen click on the download button on this page.
- Last update2017-11-08
- RequiresWindows 2000,Windows 2012,Windows 10,Windows XP,Windows 8,Windows 7,Windows 2003,Windows 2008,Windows Vista,Windows 98