Zapya is a free cross-platform file sharing program, this is the windows version of the program, there are also versions for Android, iOS and Mac OS systems. The promise of the program is a much faster transfer rate compared to Bluetooth sharing or compared to other software of the same category. Download this great file sharing program directly via Downzen.
- The good
- Easy to use.
- Nice user interface.
- Available on many systems.
- The bad
- Does not support Linux systems.
Zapya is one of the fastest file sharing applications available to you, it uses the local wifi network (much faster than Bluetooth) to share files and Internet connections.
You can send and receive files on devices running on different operating systems. Just install the respective version of Zapya on the devices you need to connect.
How to use Zapya
- The first step is obviously to download and install Zapya on your device and the other device as well.
- The second step is to create a hotspot group or join one in case the other party already created the group, you will be required to enter a password or scan a QR code to be part of the group.
- If the sender and receiver are in the same group they will be able to send and receive files freely.
- After creating a group, it is also possible to turn on Internet sharing, so as to share your Internet connection with others in the same group.
- Does not require registration and it is completely free.
- Ability to share files without the need to plug cables.
- Nice user interface and easy to use.
- Does not require an Internet connection.
- Cross-platform you can send and receive files from Android, iPhone, Windows and Mac devices.
Download Zapya the free file sharing software
Download the latest version of Zapya for free with a direct download link right here at Downzen, just click the download button on this page.
- Last update2019-01-07