Unlocker is a small utility for unlocking files on the Windows operating system to allow them to be deleted or moved.
Ever had such an annoying message given by Windows?
Cannot delete Folder: It is being used by another person or program.
Close any programs that might be using the file and try again.
It has many other flavors:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Unlocker is the solution!
- Simply right click the folder or file and select Unlocker.
- If the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear.
- Simply click Unlock All and you are done!
- Last update2019-12-16
- RequiresWindows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7