ES File Explorer File Manager is a very popular alternative file manager for Android devices, and it is rightly chosen by many people for its great features and nice interface.
- The good
- Nice user interface.
- Built-in apps to play images, videos, and audio.
- The ability to make backup copies of files.
- The ability to link files to cloud storage services.
- The bad
- New features are activated by default.
- Relatively slow.
While it is true that the ES file manager is not very different from the default Android file manager, it is much more convenient and easy to use, and the interface looks much better. However, there is one feature that is not available in the default file manager, which is automatic synchronization with a cloud storage service. Besides, ES File Manager can do everything, such as exploring files, creating files, copying files, moving files, searching files, sorting files, etc.
ES File Explorer file manager features
- Supports most file formats including photos, music, videos, and documents.
- A nice interface that makes it easy to copy, cut, paste, move, create, delete, rename, search, share, and hide files, in addition, to creating shortcuts.
- Supports remote management of files.
- A built-in text editor.
- Supports ZIP and RAR file archives.
- Support creating application shortcuts and creating backups.
- Supports the OBEX FTP protocol for file transfer and browsing.
- Supports access to files over WiFi.
- Supports many languages.
- Supports blocking and automatic termination of apps.
- Supports file transfer via FTP and WebDAV file transfer protocols and file management via FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers, such as managing files on an external SD memory card.
Download ES File Explorer File Manager for Android
Get the latest version of ES File Explorer File Manager 18.104.22.168.1 with a direct and fast download link via Dowzen by clicking the download button on this page.
- Last update2020-09-25
- RequiresAndroid 4.2+