By using Google Play Store, you can easily download any Android game or app, where the apps giant store contains hundreds of thousands of apps and games which are divided into thematic categories to facilitate finding and downloading them.
The basic apps categories of Google Play Store:
- Games: in this category you will find all free and paid, new and old Android games, which are also divided into subcategories relevant to the type of the game.
- Family: family apps that suit and serve the family in general.
- Social: social media apps, where the famous social network apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and many other social apps related to this category.
- News and Magazines: this section includes Android apps for most of the famous magazines and news agencies, which publish most of the news and events all over the world soon after they took place and contains weather apps as well.
- Tools: one big category contains all apps that help users and make everything in their life easier like measurement apps, arithmetic process apps and also the tools related to Android system.
- Widgets: there are widgets for everything. If you want to put an image, music, clock, weather, reading the events in your Email calendar or anything, the widget related to it will be definitely found in this amazing section.
- Productivity: all apps that will make your everyday life easier and more productive it will facilitate your repetitive everyday chores, like task arrangement and productivity improvement apps, which are daily developed to make your life easier.
- Travel & Local: all the apps you need while traveling are found here, such as tourism apps like places finders which suggest places that are worth visiting, and also navigation, roads and maps apps and information about cities, villages, archaeological sights and prices, which you pay so as to live in any place, as well as transportation and information apps.
- Health & Fitness: health programs apps are available in this section and have been classified carefully for you to find them easily like weight calculation, calories, sports and fitness apps and apps which give you medical advice on your mobile and many more which you will find while surfing this useful category in Google Play Store.
Other categories inculde Android Wear, Art & Design, Auto & Vehicles, Beauty, Books & Reference, Business, Comics, Communication, Dating, Education, Entertainment, Events, Finance, Food & Drink, Health & Fitness, House & Home, Libraries & Demo, Lifestyle, Maps & Navigation, Medical, Music & Audio, Parenting, Personalization, Photography, Productivity, Shopping, Sports, Tools, Travel & Local, Video Players & Editors, Weather, Games, Action, Adventure, Arcade, Board, Card, Casino, Casual, Educational, Music, Puzzle, Racing, Role Playing, Simulation, Sports, Strategy, Trivia and Word. All of these categories may contain subcategories for more accurate division and facilitating finding any Android app.
Besides, there is a smart search engine that Google has developed; while typing the name of an app, suggestions of the name of the apps close to it will be listed. When you click on "Search", a list of the searched apps will appear from which you can download an app easily by clicking the "Download" button.
Google Play Store user interface is clean and simple, which has been designed to be easy for all ages. It is a development of the old Android Market app and is considered as a qualitative jump to Google through offering Google Play services in such a level.
Google Play Store features includes:
- All the apps are divided into themed categories.
- Downloading apps from Google Play Store is legal.
- Has a built-in smart search engine, which makes finding apps easy.
- All apps are updated regularly to the latest versions.
- Listings of the best apps of 2019 and the best games of 2019 and the most popular, widely downloaded and searched apps.
- Most of the apps are free and even the paid ones have a free copy with some constraints.
- A lot of amazing features when you download Google Play Store to your device.
We advise you to download and install the latest version of Google Play Store on your Android device. Just click on the download button to get everything done for you!