Ludo King is a cross-platform remake of the classic Hindi board game Pachisi. The game is played in a group of at least two players, who can be friends or random players from anywhere in the world.
- The good
- Lite game, works on phones with low specs.
- Very popular game.
- Does not post on your Facebook account.
- The ability to play with friends or strangers.
- Comes with Chutes and ladders as a bonus game.
- Offline mode.
- The bad
- No Bluetooth or local network mode.
- Pressing a single game piece can be challenging in case there are many adjacent pieces.
Ludo King Overview
As already mentioned, Ludo King is based on one of the most popular games of Indian folklore. The game is played with a minimum of two and a maximum of four players. Similar to other board games, Ludo King is played on a colored square playing field, and each player has a game piece that moves on the playing area according to the number on the dice.
Is Ludo King a game of luck?
Well, many people play Ludo King solely on the basis of luck, but this does not correspond to the true nature of the game. Just like chess, Ludo King is a game of intelligence and deep strategic thinking in addition to the element of luck that is inherent in the game. So, there is a lot of room for strategy in the game, which something utilized by advanced players to defeat competitors.
Ludo King rules
The rules of Ludo King can be summarized in the following points:
- The game is played on a colored square playing field with routes to the center of the field.
- The game requires a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 players, each player has 4 pieces.
- The winner is the player who is the first to successfully move all his pieces to the center of the board. The game is continued to determine the second and third positions.
- The game pieces move based on the number obtained from the dice.
- No piece may move until a 6 is rolled first on the dice.
- If a player gets a 6 on the dice, he/she is entitled to another roll. However, if he/she receives a 6 three times in a row, the move is passed to the next player.
- If one of the pieces reaches the center of the board, the player receives another roll of the dice.
- If a player catches a piece of another player, it is moved to the starting position and cannot move on until he/she has rolled a 6.
- There are 8 safe fields on the board where no other pieces can be caught, they are either marked with another color or with a star.
Two in one: Ludo and chutes and ladders
Ludo King comes with yet another popular board game, which is chutes and ladders. This game is played between two players only, played with dice, and depends mostly on luck. It is a nice addition to the Ludo game and is really fun and a great way to pass the time.
Ludo King features
- Lite game that can be played on devices with low specifications.
- Very popular, it is played by millions of players from all over the world every day.
- Play with In-game cash to make things more exciting.
- Can be played in a group of 4 players.
- Ability to play with friends or strangers.
- Built-in but limited chat capabilities.
- Chutes and ladders as a bonus game.
Download Ludo King
Get the latest version of Ludo King 220.127.116.11 with a direct and fast download link via Downzen by clicking the download button on this page.
- Last update2021-08-23
- Requires4.1 and upPermissions