Yalla Ludo - Ludo&Domino; is an emulation of two of the most popular board games. Now you can easily play Ludo and Domino with your friends on your Android device.
- The good
- Support for different gameplay modes.
- Ability to create a manage a private room to play with your friends.
- Support for voice chat during the game.
- The bad
- The private room number cannot be copied to be shared with friends.
Ludo and Domino
Ludo and Domino are considered to be two of the most popular and successful board games of all time due to their simple rules and fun interactions. For this reason, they were ported as apps. One of those adaptations is Yalla Ludo where you can play and interact with strangers or friends in the same way as the classic board games.
Ludo: Rules and modes
Ludo can be played as a one-to-one or as a group of four players. The Ludo play area consists of 4 colored regions. Each region belongs to a specific player, each player has a pawn in the play area. The ultimate goal is to reach the center of the play area before other players. The game has rules that allow a player to improve their chances of finishing the game before the others and rules that allow them to hinder other players' progress, these rules are:
- Pawns are moved in their assigned path until they reach the center of the play area.
- Pawns only start their first move if the player obtains a 6 in the dice.
- Each time the player obtains a 6 later in the game he gets the chance to throw the dice again.
- If a player lands on another player's pawn the other player has to return to the starting position.
- There are safe spots in the game were players can not remove the opponent's pawn, they are marked with a star or a ball.
Yalla Ludo allows for three different gameplay modes for Ludo, which are:
Which is the same as the original board game in which players compete against each other to reach the center of the play area.
It has the same rules as the Classic mode except that you can't win until you remove at least one of your opponents' pawns to the starting position.
In this mode, you start with one of your pawns outside the base and it is possible to win if only one pawn reaches the end.
Domino: Rules and modes
Domino does not require a special board or a play area, it is played using the game pieces only. Every piece of the Domino contains two numbers from 0 to 6 represented by black dots, the game rules are very simple, here is a summary of the rules:
- Each player starts the game with 7 pieces, and in each round, he/she can place one piece only.
- The player can place a piece only if it has the same number as the existing piece.
- If the player does not have a suitable piece, he must take a new piece.
- The first one to finish all of his/her games pieces wins.
Yalla Ludo has two different modes for Domino.
- Points mode
In this mode when placing a new piece the player will get points based on the sum of numbers of the connected pieces.
- Multiplier mode
In this mode when placing a new piece the player will get points if the sum of the connected pieces is a multiple of 5.
Play with friends
With Yalla Ludo, players can create and manage private rooms to play with friends by inviting them into the room. This applies to both Ludo and Domino. Plyer can choose which game and mode to use before inviting others to play.
One of the best features of Yalla Ludo is the ability to chat during the game, but not only with text, you can also send voice messages which capture the essences of the classic board games.
Yalla Ludo - Ludo&Domino features
- Great adaptation of the classic Ludo and Domino games.
- Play online against random players.
- Ability to play in a group of 4 players.
- Possibility to play with friends in a private room.
- Support for different gameplay modes.
- Support for in-game chat.
- Voice chat supported.
Download Yalla Ludo - Ludo&Domino
Get the latest version of Yalla Ludo - Ludo&Domino 188.8.131.52 with a direct and fast download link via Downzen by clicking on the download button on this page.
- Last update2023-01-29
- Requires5.0 and upPermissions