Junk files remover for Windows.
CCleaner is used to save disk space and speed up your Windows computer by regularly removing unwanted files and unused processes.
- The good
- Free and easy to use.
- Saves disk space.
- Takes less time compared to other software.
- The bad
- Can cause older devices to slow-down.
- If you are not careful then you could delete some important files.
CCleaner does wonders when it comes to keeping your PC clean! All types of unwanted files will be deleted, including temporary files created by the operating system, Internet browsing history files such as cookies and other unwanted files.
CCleaner will scan the file system of the entire OS to classify unwanted files, then asks the user to delete them or not, the amount of space freed by the removing the files will be calculated.
The best feature of CCleaner is its speed. Compared to other similar software, the task takes much less time and therefore does not consume a lot of system resources.
Features of CCleaner for Windows
- Complete cleaning for all types of unwanted files.
- Removing all Internet history including download logs and cookies.
- Save space by removing unwanted files.
- Simple and easy to use UI.
- Cross-platform software, with versions for Windows, Mac, Android, and others.
- Completely free.
Download the Windows system cleaner CCleaner
To get the latest version of download CCleaner5.66.7716 using a direct and fast download link via Downzen, then click the download button on this page.
- Last update2019-06-25
More from publisher Piriform