Apple made a great job on iOS and its compatibility with iPhone and iPad devices for that reason iOS users do not often troubleshoot their devices, but it does not mean iOS is fail-proof, for those occasions when your iPhone device fails to boot it great to have tools such as ReiBoot.
- The good
- Awesome UI.
- East to use.
- Fix's boot problems without data loss.
- The bad
- Only certain problems are fixed for free, for some other problems you need to upgrade to the Pro mode.
What can you do with ReiBoot
ReiBoot is a multifunction tool-set to troubleshoot your iPhone’s boot problems, but what type of problems can be fixed with Reiboot, exactly? Well, they can be summarized in the following points:
- Black screen (the device does not boot).
- The device is stuck at recovery mode / DFU mode.
- The device is stuck at the Apple logo.
- The device is continuously rebooting.
- Enter recovery mode even if the Home button does not work.
- The touch screen does not respond.
It is possible to use iTunes to solve a number of similar problems by doing a factory reset or by updating the system, but this will lead to loss of stored data this can be avoided by using ReiBoot instead.
- Nice user interface with multiple themes.
- Easy to use.
- Troubleshoot many boot problems without data loss.
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP, Plus a Mac version.
Download ReiBoot the iPhone boot malfunctions troubleshooter
To get the latest version of ReiBoot 18.104.22.168 with a quick and direct link here on Downzen, just click the download button on this page.
- Last update2018-08-22