TreeSize Free is a free software for analyzing disk storage space, this allows users to make an informed decision when it comes to freeing disk space. Download the latest version of TreeSize Free by clicking the download button.
- The good
- Easy to use.
- Disk usage displayed in different formats.
- Ability to export or print reported data.
- The bad
- Some features are available in the professional version only.
- There is no way to display the report in a visual form.
If you are wondering where all the disk space is gone! Especially when you get the low disk space error message, then TreeSize Free is the software for you, it will analyze the entire disk showing you a list of all folders and their respective sizes.
TreeSize Free features
- Easy to use.
- Ability to export the report to a PDF file.
- Displays disk space consumption in various formats (file count, percentage, size, and allocated space).
- Ability to display folder structure in a multi-level system.
- Ability to select a touch-optimized user interface.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Ability to search and filter results.
Features in the paid version (TreeSize Professional)
In addition to the free version, there is a professional version that has additional features, such as.
- Locate duplicate files.
- Search for obsolete files.
- Export data into Excel or HTML.
- Statistics on file owner and files types.
- Track size growth with snapshots.
- Schedule scans and performs automatically.
Download TreeSize Free
To get the latest version of TreeSize Free 8.14 with a direct and fast download link via Downzen click on the download button on this page.
- Last update2019-01-24
- RequiresWindows XP+