CrystalDiskInfo is a free utility for checking and monitoring the status of the disk drive. To obtain this information, it uses a system called S.M.A.R.T to anticipate any disk failure. Download CrystalDiskInfo now by clicking the download button on this page.
- The good
- Easy to use.
- Uses S.M.A.R.T system.
- Support for HDDs, SSDs, and eMMC.
- The bad
- No explanation of the terms used in the readings.
CrystalDiskInfo can help diagnose problems with disk drives and anticipate an imminent failure so that users can back up their important data in time. To do this, it uses a system called S.M.A.R.T, short for Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, which supports hard disks (HDDs), solid-state drives (SSDs), and eMMCs.
- Free utility to check disks health.
- Simple and easy to use user interface.
- Supports S.M.A.R.T (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) system.
- Disk temperature readout.
- Support for HDDs, SSDs, and eMMCs.
- Support for many languages besides English.
Download CrystalDiskInfo for Windows
- Last update2023-09-29
- RequiresWindows XP+