Fortnite - Battle Royale online combat multiplayer game, fight as a single player or as a part of a team, survive the massive assault, and come out victorious. You have to collect materials, weapons, and ammo by destroying buildings on the battlefield.
- The good
- Different playing modes.
- Easy control.
- Different weapons.
- The island has a large area.
- The bad
- No firearms at the start.
Fortnite - Battle Royale summary
The game had massive success since day one! reaching up to 1 million players in the day of release, when it comes to revenue and the number of active users it is one of the most successful free games out there. The game is available on PC, Xbox, PlayStation, iOS and now Android as well.
The game needs Internet connectivity there is no offline mode. To win the game your team has to be the last surviving team or you have to be the last survivor if you are on the single-player mode.
The game takes place in an isolated island, you will arrive at the game along with other players in a Battle Bus where you have either to glide or skydive to the island, a total of 100 players will land and immediately start looking for weapons and materials, construct buildings for protection and move around to take down opponents. You can customize your character and logo before starting the game there are also items you can buy to further make the character unique.
As you skydive or glide to the island you can control the speed and direction of your character, you also control when to let go of the parachute. It is better to land on a roof as there are better chances of treasure chests and weapons.
Game controls are on the screen, on the left you have movement controls, by double-tapping on the movement control the automatic running is activated. On the right side of the screen, you control the characters position either standing, jumping or squatting.
At the bottom of the screen you have all the weapons you have collected, you can choose between them to change a weapon at any time by tapping, there is also the building control button and bag that contains extra materials and weapons you collected during the game.
How to get weapons and materials
You start the game with only your pickaxe, start smashing buildings, trees, cars and whatever comes in your way to collect building materials, doing so enables you to construct buildings to protect yourself against opponents.
As for weapons, you find them in treasure chests, ammo boxes, supply drops or inside buildings. Another way to collect weapons is by eliminating opponents and looting all their weapons.
Fortnite has different game modes as listed below:
- Solo mode, as the name suggests you play alone against other players.
- Duos mode, in this mode you play against a friend (you can add friends in the game).
- Squads mode, play in a team of 3 to 4 friends against other teams.
There are also Limited Time Modes (LTM), those are events that usually last for a week, you can see them as an option in the Queue menu, LTM will have a special style of play, listed below the LTM so far:
- 50v50 mode, two teams of 50 players mode.
- Teams of 20, five teams of 20 players mode.
- Sniper Shootout, only weapons are sniper rifles.
- Solid Gold, only weapons are legendary rifles.
- Blitz, a storm arrives sooner than normal.
- High Explosives, only weapons are explosives.
- Infinity Gauntlet, it is based on Avengers: Infinity War, where you have the chance to become the movie's villain Thanos.
- Solo Showdown, it is a solo based mode, but with a point tracking feature.
- Close Encounters, only weapons are shotguns and time speeds up as the game continues.
- Blitz Showdown, similar to the Blitz mode, but with a point tracking feature.
- Final Fight, the final storm circle has a countdown timer, this mode also offers teams of 12 players.
- Fly Explosives, only high explosives weapons and with the vaulted Limited-time item Jetpack.
- Steady Storm, storm shrinks continuously.
- Soaring 50'S, it is based on 50v50 mode but the use of the glider is changed.
- Playground, you will be on a team of 4 in a map full of loot for an hour to do whatever you like.
- Score Royale, in this mode the winner is decided based on points collected, collect points through looting, collecting coins and eliminations.
To know more check Gamepedia it has a more comprehensive guide to the game.
Fortnite - Battle Royale Features
- Competitive and exciting 100-player PvP online game, where the adrenaline rush is guaranteed.
- Requires Internet connection, there no offline mode yet.
- The goal is to survive until the end. If you are the last one standing you are the winner.
- Play solo or as part of a team.
- Limited Time Modes (LTM).
- Character customization with in-app purchases.
- Easy game control.
- Ability to construct buildings.
Fortnite - Battle Royale 13.40.0-14043046-Android free for Android is available here in Downzen, just click on the download link above. We recommend installing this awesome game without hesitation.
- Last update2020-08-06
- RequiresAndroid 5.0+Permissions