Hay Day (by Supercell) is a viral farming games for android which is really good for kids that can be played both on Android and online on the game's website. The game revolves around the the idea of running a farm by planting and maintaining crops, caring for animals, and exchanging goods with friends.
- The good
- The social aspects of the game are great.
- Gameplay is easy and really good.
- The bad
- Some game items need to be purchased with real money.
You start Hay Day with a piece of land and you try to earn enough money to expand your farm by buying more land and building barns. The influence of social networks is obvious: trading goods with friends (facebook and twitter) is an important part of the game. You can also create shared farms to cultivate them with your friends.
The game comes from Supercell the creators of popular games such as Clash of Clans and Boom Beach. The graphics and gameplay of the game are really awesome, as expected from Supercell.
Your buddy Greg
Greg is the perfect farmer, he is the character that the game creators have made to be at your side throughout the game. Greg will help you make your dream farm. You can buy some hard-to-find items from your buddy Greg.
Crops of the farm
- Sugar cane.
Animals of the farm
Many more crops will be available as you expand your farm.
Hay Day features
- Build and expand your own farm and barns and welcome your guests.
- Socialize and share with your friends from Facebook and Twitter.
- Trade goods and fulfill orders with your truck or steamboat.
Download the latest version of Hay Day right here in Downzen , just click the download button above for a direct and fast download link.
- Last update2023-11-27
- Requires4.0.3 +Permissions