AOMEI Partition Assistant is a free utility used to manage computer disks efficiently, repartition disks, resize partitions, merge or format, and perform disk operations easily.
- The good
- A beautiful and easy-to-use interface.
- Dealing with disks and partitions with many options.
- Checks computer compatibility with Windows 11.
- The bad
- A free Standard version with limited capabilities.
- Computer disk management software
- The function of AOMEI Partition Assistant
- Installing the program on Windows
- Paid versions of AOMEI Partition Assistant
- View information about currently installed disks
- Options for handling disks and partitions
- Features of AOMEI Partition Assistant
Computer disk management software
This free software is a PC maintenance utility specializing in managing computer disks with many options, making it easy to work with disks and partitions.
The function of AOMEI Partition Assistant
AOMEI Partition Assistant deals with various types of disks, including HDD, SSD, NVMe, and others.
Offers users a lot of various options for managing disks in the easiest way.
Installing the program on Windows
After downloading AOMEI Partition Assistant from the download section of Downzen, open the setup file and the installation process will begin.
The installation process is done with only one easy step.
Paid versions of AOMEI Partition Assistant
This review is on the Standardversion, which is completely free, but it has slightly limited capabilities.
Other versions of the program are available, such as Professionalor Unlimited, which are paid with annual or lifetime subscriptions, and these versions enable you to deal with disks more professionally and with greater capabilities.
View information about currently installed disks
As we mentioned, the program specializes in dealing with storage disks, so it provides comprehensive information about the disks currently connected to the computer, and this facilitates selecting the appropriate operation to deal with disks.
View disk and partition information
All connected disks on the computer are displayed in an orderly manner.
Disk partitions are shown with the total and free space for each partition, and all partitions from the same disk are displayed next to each other by their total size.
Windows 11 PC Support Check Tool
The new Microsoft system Windows 11 needs special computer specs, so the program checks your PC to see if it supports Windows 11 or not.
After the examination, you will see the result with suggestions for addressing the incompatibility issues of your computer with Windows 11.
Options for handling disks and partitions
AOMEI Partition Assistant can perform many operations on disks, the user must have enough experience to deal with disks, and any improper use may cause your data to be lost or the operating system to be disabled.
Disk handling options
The program can deal with disks with many options; we will mention some of them:
- Create a copy of the disk and move it to another disk directly.
- Quick partitioning of the disk into several equal partitions.
- Permanently delete partitions and thus delete all data.
- Rebuild the MBR boot record.
Partitions handling options
Similarly, the program deals with disk partitions with several options such as:
- Merge partitions into a single partition with a larger size.
- Change the partition letter or hide it from being visible.
- Delete partitions and recreate them again.
- Convert partition filesystem from FAT32 to NTFS and vice versa.
- Create a copy of the partition to another partition directly.
- Defragment your disk to organize and speed up file operations.
Features of AOMEI Partition Assistant
- Manage disk drives in your computer with high efficiency.
- Free software with a neat and easy-to-use interface.
- Comprehensive information about computer disks and partitions.
- Fast partitioning of disks evenly.
- Convert the disc type to suit the device specs.
- Delete data from disks and partitions permanently.
- Partitions operations by merging, dividing, deleting, and others.
- Check your computer for compatibility with Windows 11.
You can download the latest version of AOMEI Partition Assistant 10.2 from Downzen for free from the download section
- Last update2023-11-12
- RequiresWindows 7,Windows 8.1,Windows Vista,Windows 11,Windows 8,Windows 10,Windows XP
More from publisher AOMEI Tech Co., Ltd.
AOMEI Backupper Standard