GeekUninstaller is a free Windows uninstaller software that performs clean uninstallation and forced removal for stubborn and broken programs. Download GeekUninstaller now by clicking the download button on this page.
- The good
- Simple and easy to use UI.
- Force removal capability.
- Cleans registry after uninstallation.
- The bad
- Batch uninstallation is not supported.
- Installation tracking not supported.
Sometimes Windows uninstaller tools will fail to remove certain software from your system due to poor design or because the software is broken, this will lead you to search for a better alternative, GeekUninstaller is one such alternative that performs complete and forced removals of Windows software.
GeekUninstaller is a small and simple software that does only one task, that is removing software and doing it well. The UI interface supports several languages besides English.
One great feature is registry cleaning after the uninstallation of any program by deleting entries related to that program from the registry.
- Free software.
- The user interface is simple and easy to use.
- No installation is required (portable).
- Works on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- Force removal for hard-to-remove programs.
- Removes registry entries after uninstallation is complete.
- Remove all files and folders related to the uninstalled software.
- The possibility of opening the program's entries in the registry or installation folder or the official website of the program or searching for the program on Google by pressing the right mouse button.
- Supports several languages.
Download GeekUninstaller for Windows
Get the latest version GeekUninstaller with a direct and fast download link via Downzen by clicking the download button on this page.
- Last update2018-12-07
- RequiresWindows XP+