Ninja Download Manager is an alternative to the famous program Internet Download Manager. NDM has several features but not all of them are free, but nevertheless it is an excellent alternative download manager.
- The good
- Download accelerator.
- Download pause and restore.
- Download scheduling.
- Drag and drop support.
- The bad
- The UI is very plain and ordinary.
- The program response is a little bit slow.
- The free version is very limited.
Like many similar download managers, NDM appears with a few buttons to manage downloads. As for its appearance, there is nothing special here, in fact, the UI is very ordinary with a dark pattern and simple design.
NDM, however, is a bit slow, this becomes clear when you try to move the NDM window, you will notice that it lags behind the movement of the mouse.
The version available for download from this page is the free version of NDM it has a limited number of features compared to the paid version. The additional features in the paid version include download speed control, password manager, and scheduling downloads.
In general, Ninja Download Manager is a good option as a download manager program, but there are other better free options such as Free Download Manager and EagleGet, so we recommend that you try one of them before deciding to install NDM, especially if you want the paid features of NDM, where you can get most of them in the completely free FDM!
Ninja Download Manager features
- Increase download speeds by up to 20 times by using multiple simultaneous connections.
- Resume your downloads after stopping without having to start from the beginning.
- Downloads can be saved to your download list for downloading later.
- Download files from start to finish so you can begin to preview audio and video files before the download is complete.
- Drop new links onto NDM to add the new download automatically.
- Import lists of downloads in one screen using NDM’s powerful multi add screen.
- Schedule downloads to start or stop whenever you want to take make the most of your flexible data plan.
- Manage your downloads in queues by setting specific download limits and schedules.
- Control download speed of a single download, an entire queue or all Ninja Download Manager downloads so that you can continue using the Internet while downloads running.
- Control the number of simultaneous downloads and connections per download.
- Securely keep track of your various website logins so they are automatically set using our encrypted login manager.
- Easily add downloads to NDM by copying them to your clipboard.
Download Ninja Download Manager
To get the latest version of the free version of Ninja Download Manager Build-46 with a fast and direct download link via Downzen, click the download button on this page.
- Last update2023-06-04
- RequiresWindows 2000,Windows 2012,Windows 10,Windows 98,Windows 8,Windows 7,Windows 2003,Windows 2008,Windows Vista,Windows XP
- CategoryFile Transfer Software/ Download Managers