Internet Download Manager is your best option to increase download speed, but not only that, IDM supports resume and schedule downloads, intelligent dynamic file segmentation, seamless browser integration, and download speed limiter. Download Internet Download Manager by clicking the download button on this page.
- The good
- Small size.
- easy to use.
- Download accelerator.
- Pause and resume capability.
- Seamless browser integration.
- Download videos from websites such as YouTube and Dailymotion.
- Download scheduler.
- The bad
- Not Free offers a trial version limited in time.
Internet Download Manager is the best download manager for downloading all kinds of files on the Internet, such as videos, audio files, documents, archives, and programs. You can create a list of files to download and then start/stop their download with one button.
IDM integrates seamlessly with Internet browsers and allows users to download from websites such as YouTube hassle-free.
Internet Download Manager IDM features
- Increase download speed up to 5 times.IDM is now considered the fastest download manager because of its updated and regularly maintained technology. The file being downloaded is segmented to speed up the download, and once the download is complete, IDM will merge the segments into one complete file.
- Seamless integration with different Internet browsers.After installation is complete IDM will integrate with installed Internet browsers to make downloading files especially from websites such as YouTube and Facebook as easy as click on a button. It is important to close all browsers during installation to guarantee seamless integration.
- Hassle-free video download.As a consequence of the browser integration, IDM readily recognizes videos played on the browser and offers a direct download option with different qualities right on the video screen itself.
- Pause and resume capability.With IDM you will be able to pause and resume downloads at any time, thus you will be able to download large files in multiple sessions, just remember one thing not all websites support resumability, so check if it is marked 'Yes' on the 'Resume capability' section.
- Downloads list filtering.With time your downloads list will grow and navigating your way around them will become frustrating, but IDM offers you the ability to filter your list to get to what you need faster.
- Download queues.One of the best features in IDM is the ability to create download queues (batch downloading) to easily control the download of multiple files at the same time.
- Download scheduler.This feature allows you to select what time to start the download either for a single file or for a queue of files, you can also opt for computer shutdown after completion.
- Download files in well-categorized folders.Files being downloaded via IDM will be automatically categorized based on its type and put in different folders. The different categories are Video, Music, Programs, Documents, and compressed.
- Website grabber.Using this tool you can easily grab complete or certain files from a website with ease.
Download Internet Download Manager for Windows
Get the latest version of Internet Download Manager (IDM) 6.38 Build 16 with a direct and fast download link via Downzen by clicking the download button on this page.
- Version6.38 Build 16
- Last update2020-12-27
- RequiresWindows7 +