EagleGet is a free and easy-to-use download manager and accelerator, it is a free alternative to Internet download manager IDM. It has many features such as download scheduling and automatic refreshing of expired links.
- The good
- Easy to use.
- Automatically refresh failed downloads.
- Download acceleration using multi-threaded technology.
- Download scheduling.
- Ability to limit download speed.
- The bad
- There are some features that are not found in the program compared to IDM, such as automatic scheduling and automatic shutdown upon completion of the download.
In our quest for an alternative to IDM, we stumbled upon EagleGet, and it was a happy discovery! The features of EagleGet and its elegant GUI made it easy for us to decide which download manager we will be using around the office! So yes, EagleGet is our favorite DM now.
Well, the interface is pretty simple and straightforward. EagleGet will catch download automatically from the web browser, another option is to copy the download link directly by clicking on the (+) button and paste the link there.
Current downloads appear as a list in the interface and can be paused and restored at another time and canceled. The list of downloads can be arranged according to type, name, download status or size, in addition to the ability to clean the list of downloads such as removing downloaded programs or failed downloads.
The program also contains a tool to download video files directly (Video Sniffer) via the browser, another tool for downloading media files by pasting the link (Media Grabber) and a multi-download tool to download more than one file in a row (Batch Download).
- Higher download speed, EagleGet splits the downloaded file into parts which is known as multi-threaded technology, and this greatly speeds up the download.
- Intelligently scheduling and managing downloads, provides you with a number of options for smart download management such as the scheduling of downloads, the ordering downloads and limiting download speed.
- Automatically update broken download links, the program retry the download for any link that could not complete the download automatically.
- Supports all popular browsers, supports Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer.
- Notification management, EagleGet gives you more freedom to manage notifications as the silent mode can be activated by canceling all notifications so you can enjoy surfing the internet without the appearance of annoying notifications.
- Customizable interface, the user can change the color of the interface and add a background picture to the interface as well.
Download EagleGet for Windows
To get the latest version of EagleGet 184.108.40.206 with a direct and fast download link via Downzen click on the download button on this page.
- Last update2019-04-04
- RequiresWindows 2000,Windows 2012,Windows 10,Windows 98,Windows 8,Windows 7,Windows 2003,Windows 2008,Windows Vista,Windows XP