Foxit Reader is a free PDF reader that is an alternative to Adobe Acrobat Reader. It is light and fast in comparison. Download Foxit Reader now for Windows by clicking the download button on this page.
- The good
- Fast and high performance.
- A beautiful user interface, inspired by MS Office.
- Small size compared to Adobe Reader.
- Documents sharing via social media platforms.
- The bad
- Some features are only available on the paid version.
No matter what you do in life you will definitely need a PDF reader installed on your system, and Foxit reader is simply your best choice for the task. Reading PDF documents with Foxit means you have complete control of your viewing (continuous, full screen, single page, etc...) in addition to other features such as bookmarking, text highlighting and adding comments.
Foxit Reader is compatible with Internet browsers such as Google Chrome and Firefox, as there is an addon that enables the user to read the document online without downloading them to the computer itself, but be careful when installing addons as Foxit will attempt to change your default search engine to ASK.com, you can get more features by purchasing the full version of the software.
Foxit Reader features
- Supports reading PDF documents directly from the Internet browser.
- Customizable toolbar, you can add buttons for predefined tasks or create your own taskbar.
- Secure eBooks and important documents using eSignatures.
- Convert .XPS files to PDF.
- Share your thoughts about various documents with others.
- Integrated with cloud storage services such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
Download Foxit Reader for Windows
To get the latest version of Foxit Reader 10.1.0.37527 for Windows with a direct and fast download link Downzen click on the download button on this page.
- Last update2020-09-28
- RequiresWindows 7+