RAMExpert is a free, simple and easy-to-use utility that displays basic information about the Random Access Memory (RAM) and its current usage. Download RAMExpert now by clicking the download button on this page.
- The good
- Easy to use.
- Displays information about RAM in a simple user interface.
- Ability to export the reported data in a text or Excel file.
- The bad
- The search in Amazon for additional memory is generic with no consideration for device compatibility.
RAMExpert displays information that is divided into three parts:
- The number of slots.
- Current memory.
- Maximum memory.
- Total and used memory.
- Slot Name.
In addition to this list, the software can help you search for the specifications of the installed RAM in Google by clicking on Get Specification.
- Easy to use with a simple UI.
- Ability to export the reported data to a text or excel file.
- Displays RAM usage graphically.
- Search for RAM specification with a single click of a button.
- Displays available empty slots.
Download RAMExpert for Windows
Get the latest version RAMExpert 188.8.131.52 with a direct and fast download link via Downzen by clicking the download button on this page.
- Last update2019-07-20
- RequiresWindows XP+
More from publisher KC Softwares
Rate the app