IDPhotoStudio can be used to automatically resize photos to predefined sizes to be used for passports and similar identification cards, the software automatically fits a number of copies in a single A4 sized paper. Download IDPhotoStudio now by clicking the download button on this page.
- The good
- Free and easy to use.
- Supports a large number of sizes.
- Ability to select the number of copies.
- The bad
- Does not support image cropping.
- The user can not change the background.
- The user can not enter image size manually.
IDPhotoStudio is ideal for people working in small printing shops or for someone who needs to print large volumes of ID cards, whether, for personal or occasional use, it just makes things easier.
How to use IDPhotoStudio?
Photo ID maker IDPhotoStudio is very easy to use, just follow the steps below:
- First, you need to insert the image to begin processing, do that by clicking the Load Picture button.
- After that, The image will appear on the left side of the program's user interface.
- Next, the user must select the size of the image from a list of available options. Each size is accompanied by the name of the country that uses it as a standard ID size.
- Select the required number of copies. The number varies with the selected image size.
- Finally, click Print Now to print the image or save it to your computer.
- Simple user interface.
- Support for several languages other than English.
- Supports a large number of image sizes.
- Ability to select the number of copies of the image on a single paper.
- Ability to rotate the image.
- Ability to set up the printer.
Download IDPhotoStudio for Windows
To get the latest version of IDPhotoStudio 220.127.116.11 with a direct and fast download link via Downzen click on the Download button on this page.
- Last update2019-09-09
- RequiresWindows XP+
More from publisher KC Softwares