Split, export, and manage APKs with Split APKs Installer (SAI), now you can easily send and receive apps from any Android device.
- The good
- Awesome and easy to use UI.
- Ability to select what parts of the app to export.
- Different options such as installing apps with or without root privileges.
- The bad
- There were some issues when installing apps on certain devices.
What is SAI?
The huge number of Android devices available in the market today with varying hardware specifications especially processor architecture and screen size, caused apps to get larger and larger to achieve compatibility with most devices.
For this reason, Google came up with the idea of splitting apps into parts (main part, architecture-related part, resources, languages, etc...) to reduce apps size and at the same time ensure compatibility, using this technique one can get only the parts needed for his/her particular device, those parts go into a package called APKS which contains several APK packages each one contains an essential part of the app. What SAI does is collect the different parts of the app then package them in a single APKS package to facilitate transferring and installing apps to another device.
Using SAI is very simple and does not require any technical knowledge. In the main window tap on the Export section, from there you can see all the installed apps in your device, you can easily rearrange the list based on alphabetical order or installation date, you can also view or hide system apps, yet another option is to view the apps that can be split only.
From this list you can export or save any app in APKS format by tapping on the Export button next to the app's name, this will show each part of the app with its size next to it, you can select certain parts of the app to be exported or export the whole thing.
After exporting any app it will be automatically saved as a single APKS file in a folder named SAI in the internal storage of your device, hence you can at any time install the app using the Install tab in SAI. By tapping on the Install tab you can browse for APKS files in your device and install them, SAI will extract the different APKs from the APKS file to install the app for you effortlessly.
You can make several adjustments to SAI from the Options tab, such as installing the app with or without root privileges, change between installing the app in the internal or external memory, control the name of the exported file by adding a version number, and change the location of the exported files.
Split APKs Installer (SAI) features
- Easy to use to split and merge .APKS and install them on any Android device.
- View all the apps that support splitting.
- List and order apps based on name or date of installation, with the ability to view the system's apps.
- Export apps with the ability to select the parts to be exported.
- Merge the different parts of the app and install it easily.
- Install apps with or without root privilege.
- Ability to add a version number to the name of the exported app.
Download Split APKs Installer (SAI)
To the latest version of Split APKs Installer (SAI) 4.5 with a direct and fast download link via Downzen click on the download button on this page.
- Last update2021-02-25
- Requiresi5.0 and upPermissions
Google Play Store
Avira Security Antivirus & VPN
Firefox Browser: fast, private & safe web browser
Firefox Lite Fast and Lightweight Web Browser
Google Chrome: Fast & Secure
PES 2017 PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER
AirDroid: File & Remote Access
DiskDigger photo recovery