BulkPrinter is used to print various documents with just one click. Print photos, PDFs, MS Office files, all at once very quickly, and save a lot of time and effort while working or studying.
- The good
- Supports dealing with a large number of documents.
- Many options to customize the print process.
- Print documents in order and in an organized manner.
- The bad
- Documents cannot be sorted by type automatically in the interface.
- Documents printing software
- Add documents to the program and print
- Set up various printing options
- BulkPrinter features
Documents printing software
Printing documents is a basic task while working or studying, and usually, the printing process may take a lot of time when dealing with a lot of documents, and here comes the need for BulkPrinter to save time and effort to print documents.
How the program works
When printing different types of documents, the process is done repeatedly for each type or document separately, but BulkPrinter can print a large number of documents of different types all at once, with the ability to customize the printing options.
Free and easy-to-use software
BulkPrinter is completely free and can be downloaded and used freely without restrictions. It also has a neat and organized interface for viewing documents, and this makes the program simple and easy to use.
Installing the software on Windows
The size of the BulkPrinter installation file is small, and it can be installed in simple steps. The program works on all versions of Windows (11, 10, 7, Vista, XP) with both 32-bit or 64-bit versions.
Add documents to the program and print
The program supports adding a large number of documents of different types. These documents are arranged in the program's simple interface, in preparation for printing all of them at once. Documents are added easily and with several possible options.
File types BulkPrinter supports
The program supports printing most document types, such as PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, TXT, JPG, GIF, TIF, PNG and many more, and this makes the document printing process much faster.
How to add documents to the program
It is possible to add documents easily to the program in two ways.
The first way is by pressing the add button from the program interface and selecting the documents, and the second way is by selecting the required documents and dragging them to the program interface directly.
Arrange and sort documents
After adding a lot of documents to the program interface, some information about the documents such as their type and folder path is displayed, and the user can reorder the documents on top of each other to arrange the printing process.
Set up various printing options
Before printing documents, some printing options can be modified. This helps in customizing printing to suit the user's needs. These modifications are applied to all documents that have been added.
BulkPrinter printing options
The most important step before you start printing is to check the printer, choose the printer you want to print the documents through, and specify some additional options such as the orientation of the paper, the number of copies, printing in color or only black, and so.
Send documents to print
Once you press Start, the program will send documents to the printer one by one. The documents are printed in their order in the program interface. The printing process may take some time depending on the number and size of files. Additional PDF tools and resources can be found on the BulkPrinter website.
- Print a large number of documents very quickly with a single click.
- A small, free and easy-to-install program on Windows.
- Printing all kinds of documents such as photos, office files, and others.
- Ability to add documents by dragging them to the program interface.
- Arrange documents manually in the interface to arrange the printing process.
- Choosing the default printer for document printing and paper orientation.
- Determining the paper size, the number of print copies, and fitting the image to the page.
- Enable color printing or black and white only as you wish.
- Send documents to the printer in a sequential manner one by one.
You can download the bulk printing program to print many documents of different types with just one click, BulkPrinter 1.0 in its latest version from Downzen for free from the download section of the page.
- Last update2022-08-15
- RequiresWindows 11/Windows 10/Win 8/Win 7/Vista/XP