A utility to calculate hashes
HashMyFiles is a utility to calculate hash values in different formats including MD5 and SHA1, although small in size, this tool is very useful for checking the integrity of a given file or files with ease.
- The good
- Small but very useful utility.
- Calculates hash values for 6 different algorithms.
- Ability to save hash values in different formats.
- Integration with Windows Explorer context menu.
- Ability to use VirusTotal from the utility's main window.
- The bad
- Supports hash calculations for well-known algorithms only.
- Translation files for other languages need to be downloaded separately.
HashMyFiles generates the hash value for the following algorithms:
The utility is very simple and easy, it can be used to calculate the hash for one or more files at the same time, adding files can be done using multiple methods and saving the hash value obtained in different formats.
The program, although very small, includes many customizations and options to facilitate the use of the utility by the user.
The utility enables the user to use VirusTotal website directly from the main window, and integrates with Windows explorer context menu.
- Last update2019-01-21
More from publisher Nir Sofer
Rate the app